Current and former US officials have told CNN they believe two texts sent by national security adviser Mike Waltz and CIA ...
6don MSN
A federal judge says he will order the Trump administration to preserve messages in which senior national security officials ...
U.S. officials seek to curb the militants’ attacks on ships in the Red Sea, but the group was not deterred by strikes in the ...
A federal judge on Thursday ordered the Trump administration to preserve all Signal communications over the span of several ...
The leak furor will fade but not JD Vance’s contempt for allies.
7don MSN
U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth again on Tuesday dodged questions about whether the information he put in a Signal group ...
The messaging app Signal that Trump administration officials used to discuss an attack on Yemen’s Houthi rebels was created ...
WASHINGTON – Officials from the Trump administration assured a judge Thursday they are preserving messages shared on the Signal app about an attack on Houthis in Yemen, despite the app's option ...
The ongoing success of the Houthi operation demonstrates that there were no threats to troops or national security." The Signal chat has been panned as a massive breach of national security ...
Washington — The Signal group chat that conveyed details of the timing and weapons descriptions of a planned attack against the Houthis in Yemen included the names or initials of 18 Trump ...
He said that he had been assigned to the Signal case by the normal process ... officials discussed plans for U.S. strikes in Yemen on Houthi militants over Signal, a commercial messaging app.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results